1. The information available on this site and those of all sites linked to this site is provided solely for information purposes regarding Smiths Group plc and its subsidiary companies and the products and services they offer.
2. Smiths Group plc makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and material provided at this site is accurate at the time of inclusion, but at any particular time there may be inaccuracies, omissions or information which is not up to date. Smiths Group plc may at any time add to, delete, correct or otherwise change any part of the information or material contained in the site without notice or liability.
3. In visiting this site you agree to accept the application of English law to govern matters between Smiths Group plc and yourself.
4. Smiths Group plc makes no representations about the materials or information in this site or any sites linked to this site. With respect to the information available on this site Smiths Group plc expressly excludes any representation or warranty (express or implied) to the fullest extent permitted by law. Smiths Group plc accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any lost profits, or other losses or damages of any kind, whether or not Smiths Group plc is advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. The information contained in this site does not constitute an offer to sell or an invitation to purchase or otherwise deal in, or hold, any shares or other securities of Smiths Group plc and should not be relied upon in relation to any investment decision.
6. The copyright in the material contained in this site belongs to Smiths Group plc or its subsidiaries (or its licensors).
7. Any information provided by you to Smiths Group plc by e-mail or otherwise in response to this site shall be non-confidential. Smiths Group plc shall have all rights to the information provided and may use it in any way it chooses.